<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11359271?origin\x3dhttp://fakeangel-jw.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 23, 2004

To LuV Ferrari~
juz re-watched a vcd.. "To Love Ferrari".. rather an old movie le.. hee~ i luv e songs in e show.. niceY~ but tink difficult to get them le.. coz it was damn long ago le.. hee~

1 of e lyrics is tis.. e song is in canto.. nice song~
I look at u in e morning light
I look at u in ur warm embrace
It's difficult to gif up, it's like dying drunk
I remember last night
Why didn't i care to look at u
That lost feeling came back again
There were two broken hearts trapped in life
Running away frm too much luv, The reasons are questions
Within e frenship, there's the concern
The two broken hearts will now b free
They are attracted to each other and there's no regret
May i spend the rest of my life with you frm now on
Heaven wants this to happen by accident
Two hearts quietly get closer one night
Let me b grateful, who wld haf guessed it's fate?
Heaven wants to add beauty with the winter
The moment we kiss in the street
And then you n i will run away, who cares abt on-lookers
I dun haf to sigh anymore
That child-like look in ur eyes
Gif me the fabled feeling, it's coming back
I remember the past
Why didn't i try to fathom
The tide of luv, yet in no time

~ { 10/23/2004 03:19:00 AM }
reflections of you and me;